Design freedom is here with NEW GridLoc™ support system from Hanover
Updated: Jan 4
Engineered for strength, Hanover’s GRIDLOC™ System opens up a world of possibilities for architects and designers.
The GRIDLOC™ Grid is a lightweight structural support underlayment that creates a continuous fully supported, monolithic floor surface. Anything from Porcelain Pavers to interlocking concrete Prest® Brick can be accommodated; paving unit sizes and patterns are endless.
GRIDLOC™ can be attached to wood joists or used with Hanover’s Elevator® Pedestal System, creating a fixed roof assembly. Take it to the next level by adding GRIDLOC™ Weights to meet ballast requirements and provide wind resistance.
• Creates a fully supported, monolithic floor surface
• Opens up possibilities for paving designs
• Functions with Hanover’s Elevator® Pedestal System
• Retrofits into wooden roof/deck structures
• Provides additional ballast when using GridLoc™ Weights
Explore more here at Hanover